Thursday, January 24, 2008

Honey! I'm home!

So I got in on monday.

It was a long flight, a long wait, then a short flight.

I watched balls of fury and found it immensely funny. Some really subtle humour there amongst all the slap stick ping pong. Kind of brings me back to those really cheesy 70's and 80's action movie parodies.

I watched War. It could have been done better I think. But Jet Li is so awesome as a bad dude. They really should give him more mandarin/canto lines though. He CAN actually act.

I watched 30 rock and I'm in love with ms. Lemon... and that uber hot girl that keeps walking around in outrageously skimpy outfits. Haha "I don't need to wear a bra, they just kinda stay up anyway? *perks* see?" Now I don't usually like blondes, but I'll make an exception for her.

I really just want to hug Lemon though, bring her home and sit her on my ratty couch. Offer her a drink, "Water or... well there's some juice here... but mainly water. Oh look beer! Hmmm supermarket wine? No, you really don't want to drink that. It's foul stuff even for the crap they're passing for wine these days."

We'll watch some stupid movie and eat pizza. I'll tell her how much I think she totally rocks and that Jack really fancies her and to just get it over with and go out with him for dinner or something... like for real.

And if that doesn't work out, "you know, you could so totally go out with me and we'll see where that goes. I don't really care that your not really, you know, well you look like you're a married or something... I'm like.... 10 years younger than you but hey, just means I'll look better for longer eh? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.... hah..."

A strange look will come over her face.

"No, really I'm serious."

She'll then look at me over those strange glasses, I have a thing for glasses, and that wavy hair will come down, and say, "Umm, I don't think so."

"Oh well, friends then it is! Probably better that way. Here have some more pizza delivery pepsi."

And we'll live happily ever after, meeting for lunch every so often and getting a job at 30 rock and writing together, until my past catches up with me and I'm forced to go into hiding. Occasionally having to stab the odd assassin sent to off me, leaving little post-it notes on their foreheads saying, "FFS leave me alone. COME ON! Seriously getting annoying." Then dumping them at the nearest hospital where I'll pat them on their bleeding chest and purr, "No hard feelings then brother? Remember to give them that," waving at his forehead, "you know, thingy thing." I'll smile, my fake smile that everyone thinks is real and add, "Oh and don't come back, I might accidentally kill you next time."


Anyway, my new flat-mates are spiffy cool and the shower is pretty much the best one I've ever had. The place is a bit of a dump right now because the previous flatty left all her shit around. But that is gonna be dumped soon. In a real dump. There are two cats who I love muchily, but have yet to warm up to me. Kinda glad I came early because I have a fair bit to get ready that I didn't factor in before. Oh and the place I'm living in is an old church that I was actually christened in.

Well, gotta go. I'm actually busy with things that *I* need to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home