Number Five With A Bullet
Number Five With A Bullet.
I just know...
I do not know how. I just do.
I pick up the little things, I try to ignore them and it makes it worse.
I say it over and over again, trying to convince myself it is not real. To believe "It's my imagination."
I know it again and again. You can't deceive yourself. You can lie and lie but it will just tear you apart.
I do not want it to be real. It should not be. Why...
I know why.
You can't lie to me.
I just know...
I'm quite sure that I'm crazy. No. That's not right. I'm quite sure I'm delusional.
Dreams are all I have. But sometimes dreams are enough.
We're gonna die like this you know, miserable and old. Really gotta hand it to you... Really gotta hand it to you.
I can't explain it. I look into someones eyes and read. I touch someone and feel. I hear someone and listen. I smell someone and sense.
I am someone and I be.
Are you positive, absolutely sure? Just get dressed don't do this... Just get dressed don't do this.
I was talking to somebody late one night. We talked about super powers. Fire! Ice! Controlling electricity! Energy itself! Telekinesis. Superspeed...
We came to a conclusion. Empathy would be the worst.
Well just so you know, when we get home. We're through... We're through...
Brought to you today thanks to "Taking Back Sunday"
Somebody please lie to me.
I just know...
I do not know how. I just do.
I pick up the little things, I try to ignore them and it makes it worse.
I say it over and over again, trying to convince myself it is not real. To believe "It's my imagination."
I know it again and again. You can't deceive yourself. You can lie and lie but it will just tear you apart.
I do not want it to be real. It should not be. Why...
I know why.
You can't lie to me.
I just know...
I'm quite sure that I'm crazy. No. That's not right. I'm quite sure I'm delusional.
Dreams are all I have. But sometimes dreams are enough.
We're gonna die like this you know, miserable and old. Really gotta hand it to you... Really gotta hand it to you.
I can't explain it. I look into someones eyes and read. I touch someone and feel. I hear someone and listen. I smell someone and sense.
I am someone and I be.
Are you positive, absolutely sure? Just get dressed don't do this... Just get dressed don't do this.
I was talking to somebody late one night. We talked about super powers. Fire! Ice! Controlling electricity! Energy itself! Telekinesis. Superspeed...
We came to a conclusion. Empathy would be the worst.
Well just so you know, when we get home. We're through... We're through...
Brought to you today thanks to "Taking Back Sunday"
Somebody please lie to me.

1 Comments:
ohohohohoh that was MEEEE hahahhaa!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home